Clinical Division comprises of OPD, Nursing
Section, Sanitary Section and Central Kitchen.
About 275-300 patients in the sanatorium are under the care of Clinical
Division. Total sanctioned bed strength
of the Clinical Division is 124. These
are distributed to five wards, namely, Investigation Ward, Surgical Ward,
Activities undertaken in the Clinical Division are:-
patient care – General / MDT
· In-patient treatment – General / MDT
· Expert management of reactions, relapse / drug resistance etc.
· Teaching activities in leprosy
· Research studies in clinical leprosy
· Collaborative research projects with other divisions.